I attended my first SoCal Photog Shootout last month and had the best time! I was able to learn from great photographers, work with lovely models and photograph some amazing details. This event was by far one of the funnest things I’ve done to grow as a photographer and meet other photographers. Attending events like this one deepen my passion to do what I love and always teach me something new.
All the vendors, leaders, stylists and hair & makeup designers did a beautiful job at creating an awesome shootout. Thanks to each of you!
This post is just Part 1 of several. I’ll be posting more photographs over the next couple weeks. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the photographs!
- Robert Tran and Jessica Tincopa – www.jessicaelizabethphotography.com
- Erin and Gavin Wade: www.gavinwadephoto.com
- Matthew Saville – www.matthewsaville.com
- Corina Shauntele – www.pixel2canvas.com
- Nathaniel Kam – www.nathanielkamphotography.com
- Tamara Young – www.tstylephotography.com
Diego Ortega – www.DiegoOrtega.net
Assisted by: Kristin Macchio
Dinner provided by: Jay’s Catering www.jayscatering.com
Cupcakes by Fancy That! Cupcakes by Colette Bozek- email@example.com
Special thanks to Pixel 2 Canvas www.pixel2canvas.com for the giveaways!