- 3 Rolls Scotch Banner Paper, 30 inch x 15 feet, White (I got mine from Michaels for around $3 each)
- Scotch Tape
- Packaging Tape
- General Purpose Spray Adhesive
- 20-30 Pieces of 20×30 White Poster Board Sheets (I bought 2 packs of the 10 count packs at Michaels but probably could have used a few more sheets if I had the time to make more flowers.)
- Background Support System (I have this one from Cowboy Studio.)
- Clamps to hold up background. I have these ones and also some I’ve got at Home Depot before that are almost exactly the same.
How to Assemble Backdrop:
- Draw flowers & flower centers onto poster board. The larger flowers (which will be most of what you make) will need almost all of a single sheet of poster board. You can use a separate single sheet of poster board to draw several of the flower centers.
- Cut out flowers and flower centers.
- Glue flower centers onto flowers and curl edges of flowers by rolling the petals toward the center.
- Lay out 4 rows of the banner paper on a large and clean flat surface. Each row being 7-7 1/2 feet long. *Try to keep paper as flat and winkle free as possible when handling.*
- Tape the 4 rows of banner paper together to create one large piece.
- With the banner paper still laid out on your clean flat surface use the packaging tape to attach flowers to the banner paper.
- Using clamps & a helper lift your assembled backdrop and attach to your stands.